How to disable WordPress automatic updates for specific plugin?
WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app. WordPress is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL and it is installed on a web server. There are times when you may want to disable plugin updates in WordPress for a specific plugin, right ? Just watch this simple video 🙂
1. Login your WordPress site
2. Let’s try with Hello Dolly
3. Login your Cpanel account
4. Open File Manager
5. Go to your functions.php file or wp-config.php file
6. Click Edit
7. Insert code from video description
8. Replace this with your plugin name
9. See this, hello.php for example
10. Copy and paste to your config.php
11. Save changes
Thanks for watching my video.
Enjoy this video ? Subscribe for more useful tutorials!
Make sure to Like, Favorite and Share this video and Subscribe if you haven’t do so already at
If you face any problem or know any other method disable updates for specific plugin in WordPress, feel free to comment or contact us. If you like this video, share it with your friends.
Do you find this tutorial a little outdated?
Please let me know 🙂
Your feedback is valuable to us, so don’t be afraid to leave comments. Have fun and enjoy!
Follow me :
Video Link :