Learn how to remove and replace the side panel for HP Desktop Pro G2, G3, Pro A G2, G3 and 190-0000 PC.
For other helpful videos go to or
More support options for your HP device are available at
Follow these steps to Learn how to remove and replace the side panel for HP Desktop Pro G2, G3, Pro A G2, G3 and 190-0000 PC:
– Lie the unit on its side.
– Loosen the T15 Torx-head screw at the rear of the side panel that secures it to the unit.
– Grasp the tab at the rear of the side panel and pull it slightly backward.
– Lift the side panel up and away from the unit.
– NOTE: The side panel has several tabs on its edges, which fit into slots and under the front lip of the unit. It also features a small slot on the rear edge that a lock slot on the unit slides into.
– Align the tabs on the side panel over the corresponding slots on the unit.
– Slide the side panel forward until the lock slot at the rear of the unit fits through the small slot on the rear edge of the side panel.
– Tighten the T15 Torx-head screw to secure the side panel to the unit.
Caution: Improperly installing or replacing parts could damage your HP device or void your warranty. Before replacing any parts, check your warranty.
Continue the Conversation:
#HP #HPSupport #HPComputerService
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere – every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze.
Connect with HP:
Visit HP WEBSITE:
Like HP on FACEBOOK:
Follow HP on TWITTER:
Follow HP on INSTAGRAM:
Follow HP on LINKEDIN:
This video was produced by HP.